1. Remove the tea stains on the metal tea separator. When using the metal tea separator, the tea stain will become dark due to the tea stain. If it cannot be washed with a medium-sized detergent, you can soak it with vinegar or use bleach Descaling is easy after soaking.
2. Remove the tea stains on the tea cup or teapot. If the tea cups or teapots have been used for a long time, they will be rubbed with a large amount of tea stains and rubbed with a sponge and salt, which can be easily removed.
3. To remove small pieces of tea stains, you can soak them in a solution of bleach or cleaning powder and leave them overnight to remove the tea stains.
4. Potato peel to remove tea stains, the easiest way to clear it is to help with potato peel. Put the potato skin in a tea cup, put it in boiling water, cover it, suffocate for 5-10 minutes, and shake it up and down a few times to remove the tea stains.
5. Scrub with toothpaste or broken egg shell, then rinse with water.
6. Soak in diluted sour vinegar for 30 minutes, then the gloss will be as new. The delicate tea set can be wiped with a cloth and vinegar. Where the fingers cannot reach, you can use a soft-bristled toothbrush to wipe with a solution of vinegar and salt.