Stainless Steel Kettle Maintenance Knowledge

- Jan 27, 2019-

Maintenance knowledge

1. Keep the mug dry when not in use for a long time.

2, in order to prevent the occurrence of odor and stains, please clean and dry after use.

3, due to the use of dirty water will leave a red spot similar to rust, soaked with warm water and diluted vinegar for 30 minutes, you can wash.

4. Wipe the surface of the product with a soft cloth dampened with a mild detergent and a damp sponge. The product must be cleaned after each use.

Precautions

1. Preheat or pre-cool for 1 minute with a small amount of boiling water (or ice water) before use. The effect of heat preservation and cooling will be better.

2. After putting hot or cold water into the bottle, be sure to close the bottle stopper to avoid water leakage and burns.

3. If there is excessive hot or cold water, there will be water leakage. Please refer to the water quantity map of the instruction manual.

4. Do not place it near fire sources to avoid deformation.

5, do not put in the place where the child touches, be careful not to let children play, there is a danger of burns.

6. When placing hot drinks in the cup, be careful of burns.

7. Do not put the following beverages: dry ice, carbonated drinks, salty liquids, milk, milk drinks, etc.

8. It will change color when hot tea is kept for a long time. It is recommended to use tea bags for brewing when going out.

9. Do not put the product in the dishwasher, dryer, or microwave oven.

10, to avoid bottle drop and huge impact, so as to avoid surface depression and poor insulation and other failures.

11. If the product you purchased is only suitable for cold preservation, please do not add hot water to prevent burns.

12. If the food and soup containing salt are loaded, please take it out within 12 hours and clean the cup.

13. It is forbidden to load the following items:

1) Dry ice, carbonated drinks (to avoid the danger of internal pressure rising, resulting in the bottle stopper can not be opened or the contents are ejected).

2) sour plum juice, lemon juice and other acidic drinks (which will cause poor insulation).

3) Milk, dairy products, juice, etc. (If it is left for too long, it will spoil).