The glass can be divided into a single-layer glass, a double-layer glass, a crystal glass, a glass office cup, a glass cup, etc., in order to produce a qualified product, it is necessary to have a certain size in the production. What are its specifications? Next, we will introduce you in detail.
1. The thickness of the cup mouth is measured by a thick caliper at a distance of 10 mm below the mouth.
2. The outer diameter of the bottom of the product cup is measured with a vernier caliper, and the measurement part is based on the average diameter of the cup bottom plane.
3. The outer diameter of the cup mouth is measured with a vernier caliper, and the measurement part is based on the average diameter of the cup surface.
4. The height of the cup is measured with a vernier caliper. The measurement position is based on the vertical distance from the cup to the bottom of the cup.
5. The thickness of the bottom of the cup is measured with a vernier p-scale, and the depth gauge of the vernier caliper extends vertically into the inner side of the cup to the center of the bottom. Make a note of the reading, then use the vernier caliper to measure the height of the cup and record the reading. The difference between the two readings minus the height of the bottom recess is the thickness of the bottom of the cup.
6. Measure with a 900 square foot when the glass is high and low. Place the sample cup on the horizontal surface, place one side of the square perpendicular to the plane, and rotate it on the same plane as the center axis of the sample cup. At the same time, use the ruler to measure the large value and small on the other side of the corner. The difference between the two values is the height deviation of the cup.