1. Fill the kettle with a small amount of boiled water, then tighten the lid and shake it vigorously for a while, there will be an unpleasant inner plastic smell. Then pour out the water and add cold water, shake it a few times, then pour out the cold water. Next, prepare some tea and put it in the cup. Don’t put too little, usually enough for a person to make tea. Then pour two-thirds of the boiling water into the cup and shake it for a few minutes. Just drop it, so the peculiar smell is basically gone.
2. Milk deodorization method: first clean it with detergent, then pour two soups of key fresh milk into the plastic cup, close the lid, shake, make every corner of the cup contact with the milk, about one minute, and finally pour Drop the milk and clean the cup.
3. Orange peel deodorization method: first clean it with detergent, then put the fresh orange peel in it, cover it, and let it rinse for about 3 to 4 hours.
4. Soak in salt water for 30 minutes. It is best to mix boiled water with edible salt, and then place it in a ceramic vessel to soak for half an hour. After half an hour, rinse with water.
5. Wash it with edible noodles. Mix a little edible soda with a pot of water, and then immerse the plastic cup in the edible soda solution to remove the peculiar smell of the plastic cup.