Specific purchase method
1. Simple identification method for vacuum insulation performance: Pour boiling water into the thermos cup and turn the cork or lid clockwise for 2-3 minutes, and then touch the outer surface of the cup with your hand. If the cup body has obvious warming phenomenon, it means the product The vacuum has been lost, and a good heat preservation effect cannot be achieved.
2. Sealing performance identification method: After adding water to the cup, tighten the cork and lid in a clockwise direction, place the cup flat on the table, and there should be no water leakage; the screwing of the lid and the mouth of the cup should be flexible and there is no gap .
3. Plastic parts identification method: new food-grade plastics are characterized by low odor, bright surface, no burrs, long service life and not easy to age. Ordinary plastics or recycled plastics are characterized by big smell, dark color, many burrs, and plastics are easy to age and break easily.
4. Simple identification method of capacity: the depth of the inner tank is basically the same as the height of the outer shell, (the difference is 16-18MM) the capacity is consistent with the nominal value. Some low-quality vacuum flasks add sand and cement blocks to the cup to make up for the missing weight. Misunderstanding: A heavier cup (pot) is not necessarily good.
5. Simple identification method for stainless steel materials: There are many specifications of stainless steel materials, of which 18/8 means that the composition of this stainless steel material contains 18% chromium and 8% nickel. The material that meets this standard is a green product that meets the national food-grade standard. Rust-proof and corrosion-resistant. The color of the ordinary stainless steel cup is whitish and dark. If it is immersed in 1% salt water for 24 hours, it will produce rust spots. Some of the elements contained in it exceed the standard and directly endanger human health.