1. Whiteness: No obvious coloring is required for clear glass.
2. Bubbles: A certain number of bubbles with a certain width and a certain length are allowed, and bubbles that can be punctured with a steel needle are not allowed to exist.
3. Transparent lump: refers to the glass body with uneven melting, for glass glasses with a capacity of less than 142L, the length is not more than 1.0mm; for glass glasses with a capacity of 142 ~ 284mL, the length is not more than 1.5mm One, the transparency of the cup 1/3 is not allowed.
4. Miscellaneous particles: refers to opaque granular debris, the length is not more than 0.5mm, not more than one.
5. Cup roundness: refers to the roundness of the cup, the difference between the maximum diameter and the minimum diameter is not more than 0.7 ~ 1.0mm. 6, the streak: 300mm distance is obviously not allowed.
7. The deviation of the height of the cup (the skewness of the height of the cup): the height difference between the highest part and the lowest part of a cup is not more than 1.0 ~ 1.5mm.
8. Thickness difference of cup mouth: no more than 0.5 ~ 0.8mm.
9. Shear marks: refers to stripes or centipede-shaped shear marks, the length is not more than 20 ~ 25mm, the width is not more than 2.0mm, not more than one, more than the bottom of the cup, or white and shiny, more than 3mm is not allowed.
10. Die-printing: the cup body is a hidden imprint of the record pattern. Head-up is obviously not allowed.
11. Cup body deflated: refers to the unevenness of the cup body, which is obviously not allowed in head-up.
12. Wiping and scratching: Wiping refers to the friction between the glass and the glass diameter, leaving traces of tarnish on the body of the cup. Scuffing means that the glass cups collide with each other, and the scars left on the surface of the cup body are not allowed to shine.