1. Antibacterial and antibacterial function. When the same number of bacteria is observed under a microscope, the bacteria can multiply in cotton and wood fiber products, while the bacteria on bamboo fiber products are killed about 75% after 24 hours.
2. Deodorization and adsorption function. The special ultra-fine microporous structure inside the bamboo fiber has a strong adsorption capacity, which can adsorb formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, ammonia and other harmful substances in the air to eliminate bad odors.
3. Moisture absorption and dehumidification function, the cross-section of bamboo fiber is uneven and deformed, and it is full of elliptical pores. It is highly hollow and has a strong capillary effect, which can absorb and evaporate water instantly.
4. Ultra-strong anti-ultraviolet function. Cotton has a UV transmittance rate of 25%, and bamboo fiber has a UV transmittance rate of less than 0.6%. Its UV resistance is 41.7 times that of cotton.
5. Super health function. Bamboo is rich in pectin, bamboo honey, tyrosine, vitamin E, SE, GE and other anti-cancer and anti-aging trace elements.
6. Comfortable and beautiful function, the fineness of bamboo fiber unit, good whiteness, elegant color after dyeing, bright and true, not easy to fade, bright luster, plump and shaved, elegant and elegant, good drape, with a natural and simple elegant texture .